Podcast & Media list
Knowledge For Men Podcast with Andrew Ferebee
- 143: Andrew Hill: Hacking Your Brain for Success in Life and Business
The Joe Rogan Experience #629
- Ribald and unapologetic banter with Joe Rogan, neither kid-friendly nor work-safe!
Dr. Drew Podcast #166
- Returning guest from TruBrain Dr. Andrew Hill joins Dr. Drew this week to discuss his studies of the brain and to give Drew an update on how his research has progressed since his last appearance on the show in episode 135.
The Brainfluence Podcast with Roger Dooley
- On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why Dr. Hill states he has a foot in 4 worlds.
- The unique way Dr. Hill uses EEG in studies.
- Why Dr. Hill uses EEG vs fMRI studies.
- Why the skills learned in brain training games are non-transferrable skills.
- The difference between a nootropic and a cognitive enhancer.
Becoming Superhuman Podcast
- Dr Andrew Hill on Nootropics, DIY Neuroscience, and How to Increase your Brain Power
People Behind the Science with Dr. Marie McNeely
- A more personal interview:
- “Andrew is here with us today to tell us all about his journey through life and science.”
Less Doing, More Living with Ari Meisel
- In Episode #124 Ari sits down with Dr. Andrew Hill, the Lead Neuroscientist at truBrain.
- During their conversation, Ari and Dr. Hill discuss the secrets behind nootropics at-length, including what makes them “go” and why they’re so effective when it comes to helping people maximize their mind.
Beyond Wellness Radio #31
- Dr. Andrew Hill interview on meditation, neurofeedback, and brain health
Life on Purpose
- Living a life “on purpose” requires a healthy brain; plus many of our listeners are looking at ways to increase focus and productivity.
- So Life on Purpose Episode #13 takes us to a place we’ve never gone before on the show: the brain!
Smart People Podcast
- What are smart drugs? Can you supplement your way to genius?
- These are primary burning questions I was anxious to ask my guest this week, Dr. Andrew Hill. …
Dr. Drew Podcast #135
- Neuroscience expert Dr. Andrew Hill joins Dr. Drew for a conversation about brain health and how different actions will impact the development of the brain.
- They also discuss minimal cognitive impairment and how that term relates to some of the recent Donald Sterling controversy.
- As the show wraps up, they take listener phone calls on brain health.
Not Just Paleo with Evan Brand
- Today we discuss
- The basics of neurotransmitters
- The differences between brain states such as alpha, beta etc.
- The benefits of meditation for now and especially for aging
- Neurofeedback and brain health
- What is a nootropic and what are the popular ones we recommend?
- Piracetam and Noopept information
- truBrain and Alpha Brain
Art of Charm with Jordan Harbinger
- In this episode of the show, Jordan Harbinger and Dr. Hill discuss brain science, habit-formation and how we can nourish and take care of our brain so it goes the distance with our body over time, including how to exercise our brain, hack our sleep, and feed our neurons what they need to succeed.
Exerscribe Radio – Biohacking Fitness:
- Brain Hacking with Neuroscientist Dr. Andrew Hill (Episode #32)
- Dr. Andrew Hill joins us to discuss the two ways we can optimize the performance of our brain.
Ben Greenfield Fitness podcast / article
- The Little Known Truth About Smart Drugs And Nootropics (Audio & Article)
- Dr. Andrew Hill Explores the Potential of Neurofeedback on SmartDrugSmarts
- Dr. Hill returns to Smart Drug Smarts, talking about nootropics and performance
- Hacking your brain for peak performance with Dr Andrew Hill
- Anyone can perform at a high level for a small amount of time, but how can you get into this game winning state faster and stay there for longer?
- Dr. Andrew Hill joins me on todays Upgraded Ape Show and explains how cognitive fatigue effects (the sense of just not wanting to focus anymore which hits a lot of us in the afternoons) us and how he upgrades peak performing executives and athletes with EEG, meditation and nootropics.
- Andrew and I discuss how to quantify your baseline brain power, what you can to do to increase your mental resources and then extend the amount of time that you can focus at that level.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Nootropics, and where to start, with Dr. Andrew Hill
- A discussion of the nootropic category of compounds with introductory material and some specific comments about the regulatory landscape.
- For my post today, I’m putting up a recent conversation I had with Dr. Andrew Hill, a neuroscientist and expert in biofeedback and other ways to make your brain behave the way you’d like it to.
- We cover stage fright, mindfulness, the uses and abuses of adrenaline, and brain plasticity.
- Hill makes complicated brain research easy to understand, and he’s an engaging interviewee.
- Dr. Hill spoke with Michele Rosenthal this week, about how attention can become dysregulated in PTSD and Anxiety, splitting Wednesday’s hour with Dr. Ray from The Biggest Loser. Listen now, on Blog Talk Radio.
- After you’ve experienced an event that leaves a dramatic impression on you, how do you recalibrate to get your mind and body back to a place of homeostasis?